Grain NSW welcomes those with an interest in the grain supply industry to become a member. All members must accept our Code of Ethics and abide by the association’s Constitution. For all membership enquiries please contact our association secretary on 0405 008 208 or email email@example.com. If you would like to apply for membership, our membership application is available for download HERE.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIPBy becoming a member of Grain NSW you will assist us to continue to represent the interests of those working within the NSW grain industry. Membership benefits include:
- Access to knowledge about the technical, legal, agronomic and economic trends and moves within our industry;
- Access to contacts within our industry, allowing our members to learn from experiences of others and develop more effective business strategies;
- Lobbying of governments for improved access to markets, deregulation and a closer association with regulatory agencies to streamline your business;
- Invitations to industry events;
- Invitations to Grain NSW events; and
- Supporting the NSW grain industry.